Monday 16 March 2009

...thought about food

Yeap...the last week has been pretty much about cramming my stomach with anything edible I could get my hands on. I'm sure MYO restaurant is now rethinking their buffet strategy. Last night was a repeat telecast of tuesday's MYO restaurant episode, I actually gorged down on so much beef that I have barely been able to chew on anything since then...I've only had a couple of cheeseburgers, fries, a pack of biscuits, a bowl of cereal, some eggs, and other random stuff since the break of dawn today...So you see what I'm talking about...I've screwed up my tummy.






Besides that...My group of dedicated engineers and I have developed a few brand new braking systems for bicycles. Need a lawyer for patenting purposes :D


1 comment:

  1. Aww i remember reading this and praying that you got well soon and Alhamdulillah you are <3 I love the picture tho, the steam =)

    ReplyDelete